Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01480 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,924 (1,075,816 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)