Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01515 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,316 (1,076,787 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)