Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01480 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,446 (773,552 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)