Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01515 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,739 (1,170,914 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (30 minutes ago)