Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01516 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,440 (1,282,100 Franc) in Moroni.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)