Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.928 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,507 (1,517 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)