Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.949 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,831 (2,278 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)