Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00285 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,811 (6,959,831 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)