Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32195 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,932 (Mex$ 15,319) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)