Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09229 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,683 (₨169,933) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)