Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09500 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,447 (₨120,490) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)