Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08368 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,273 (₨110,810) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 3 hours ago)