Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,099 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.144 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,134 (C$2,748) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)