Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.122 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,689 (C$2,282) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)