Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,209 (€3,119) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)