Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22163 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,630 ($U70,526) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (25 minutes ago)