Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24969 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,972 ($U47,948) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)