Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21456 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,794 ($U78,271) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)