Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,071 (R$ 6,831) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)