Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32468 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,164 (Mex$ 31,304) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)