Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35997 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,708 (Mex$ 43,638) in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)