Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35270 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,070 (Mex$ 20,044) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)