Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,028 ($b9,767) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)