Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00239 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,794 (COL$3,264,975) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)