Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,656 (COL$3,978,763) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)