Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,122 (COL$6,694,462) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)