Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05464 DKK / JMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,180 (J$259,518) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)