Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05031 DKK / JMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,884 (J$355,497) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (29 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (41 minutes ago)