Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,318 (€2,324) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)