Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,745 (€1,438) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)