Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,204 (€3,250) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (37 minutes ago)