Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,516 (€2,357) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (40 minutes ago)