Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,039 (€1,887) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)