Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04641 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,611 (293,288 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)