Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05051 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,029 (297,549 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)