Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05353 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,537 (327,608 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)