Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04374 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,565 (332,978 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)