Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.114 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,675 (C$2,087) in Moncton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (42 minutes ago)