Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,853 (19,030 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)