Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,469 (10,021 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)