Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,320 (19,740 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)