Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,446 (10,162 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)