Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06775 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,539 (Shilling155,560) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)