Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06007 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,454 (Shilling240,608) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (32 minutes ago)