Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00594 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,368 (₩2,924,609) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)