Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,995 (₩4,521,820) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)