Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00550 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,355 (₩4,788,923) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)