Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 824%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01338 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 512% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr114,697 (8,571,134 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)