Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 667%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01076 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 145% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr53,917 (5,009,077 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (33 minutes ago)