Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 467% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr70,841 (5,792,766 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)