Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 827%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01274 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 326% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr53,245 (4,178,659 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)