Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 666%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 170% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr67,535 (6,394,296 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)