Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 707%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01120 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 171% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr65,021 (5,805,808 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (42 minutes ago)