Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 715%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01123 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 170% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr62,106 (5,528,099 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)