Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05963 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,360 (¥224,048) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)