Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06181 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,896 (¥224,809) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)