Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06201 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,791 (¥335,268) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)