Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05477 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,112 (¥385,501) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)