Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.079 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,977 (C$4,327) in Mississauga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (13 minutes ago)