Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Aalborg, Denmark (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.029 DKK / LYDX *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,007 (5,828 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 4 hours ago)