Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.885 DKK / LYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,407 (2,335 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)