Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.600 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,980 (2,822 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)