Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.799 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,276 (3,392 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €460 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$33,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (about 4 hours ago)