Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.605 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,263 (3,315 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)