Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.375 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,386 (6,824 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)