Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.907 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,537 (2,351 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (38 minutes ago)