Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06000 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,142 (₨469,064) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)