Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06356 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,476 (₨479,461) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)