Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.570 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,477 (RM6,036) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)