Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.897 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,152 ($3,502) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)