Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33333 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,611 (Mex$ 34,835) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)