Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34657 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,101 (Mex$ 34,917) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)