Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35270 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,217 (Mex$ 17,628) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)