Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.003 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,154 ($2,858) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)