Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.941 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,755 (AU$4,808) in Mildura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)