Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,850 (13,628元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (about 1 hour ago)