Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.829 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,883 ($3,498) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)