Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36559 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,552 (Mex$ 28,862) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)