Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05345 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,800 (202,062 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)