Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,205 (184,064 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)