Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.795 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,195 (6,236TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)