Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34848 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,812 (Mex$ 31,026) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)