Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32738 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,407 (Mex$ 34,843) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)