Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33994 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,684 (Mex$ 19,663) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)