Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07070 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,188 (ARS $115,817) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)