Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36284 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,958 (ARS $30,200) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)