Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20327 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,940 ($U68,575) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)