Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24403 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,810 ($U44,299) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (25 minutes ago)