Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22877 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,850 (60,541₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)