Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22906 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,520 (72,119₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)