Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,370 (€1,129) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)