Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,326 (€1,119) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)