Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,110 (€2,300) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)