Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.691 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,640 (18,281 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)