Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,991 (16,699 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)