Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,468 (15,815 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)