Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,647 (4,391,067 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)