Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06278 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,900 (93,980 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (20 minutes ago)