Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.513 DKK / SZL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,982 (Lilangeni15,553) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)