Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31237 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,925 (Mex$ 34,975) in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 4 hours ago)