Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.335 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,415 ($4,801) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)