Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.011 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,847 ($3,687) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)