Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.556 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,709 ($4,227) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (36 minutes ago)