Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.706 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,729 (Bs 35,044) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)