Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,250 (Bs 43,053) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (34 minutes ago)