Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,486 (Bs 43,250) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)