Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,141 (151,947 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (36 minutes ago)