Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09140 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,176 (₨111,335) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (33 minutes ago)