Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09526 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,653 (₨80,343) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)