Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10519 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,686 (₨44,543) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)